Brussel Sprouts Recipe
Brussel Sprouts are part of the Anti Inflammatory foods. They are like mini cabbages and are part of the cruciferous family : broccoli, cauliflower, and kale. They naturally reduce inflammation in the body, they are rich in vitamins, antioxidants , omega fats, high in fiber, and help fight viral infections.
This recipe is perfect for anyone who is fighting inflammation and wants to and is ready to take more action to a road in recovery.This recipe is healthy and nutritious for anyone living with: pcos, endometriosis, HPV, arthritis, diabetes, heart disease. It's super easy to make and easy to adjust based on your taste or health condition. For Topical pain related to arthritis, nerve damage, sore muscles try our Canna Canela CBD Rub for PCOS, PMS, Endometriosis try our CBD Hormonal Rub
- 1 pound of brussel sprouts,
- 2 lemons,
- 1-3tbs of olive oil,
- pepper (add to taste)
- sea salt(add to taste)
- Wash and dry brussel sprouts and lemons
- Cut brussel sprouts in half
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Squeeze 2 whole lemons
- Add 1-3tbs of olive oil.
- Massage or mix everything together.
- Marinade for at least 20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Lay brussel sprouts facing up on baking sheet
- Bake in over for 20-30 minutes flip halfway through
- Enjoy when they are roasted. Allow to cool.